im somewhere in that crowd ;3
im from new zealand
i am a vegetarian
i love comics <3
i play guitar, piano and saxophone (yes saxophone)
i love sports
my rugby coach wants to train me in 6th form
i lovvee colourfull hairr
im addicted to kerrang
i love horror films
i got called a mad head by johnny doom himself
LOVEE SKITTLES!! xD
cookie monster Favorite visual artist
Nightmare Before ChristmasFavorite TV shows
The Midnight Beast
2 Broke Girls
The Big Band TheoryFavorite bands / musical artists
The devil wears prada
my chemical romance
77 Shadow Street
Vampire AcademyFavorite writers
Dean Koontz ~ Richelle MeadFavorite games
Black Ops ~ Lara Croft ~ Ultimate AllianceFavorite gaming platform
PS3Tools of the TradeOther Interests
Spoorrttt, muussiicc anddd SKITTLESS!!!
The Butterfly Project
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
If you say Justin Bieber, I say Avenged Sevenfold
If you say Lady Gaga, I say Three Days Grace
If you say Eminem, I say Papa Roach (I like both of them really..)
If you say Chris Brown, I say Escape The Fate
If you say Lil Wayne, I say Dead By April
If you say T Pain, I say Bullet for my Valentine
If you say Taylor Swift, I say RED
If you say Jay Z, I say Disturbed
If you say Ke$ha, I say As I Lay Dying
If you say Rhianna, I say Falling in Reverse
If you say Rebecca Black, I say Black Veil Brides XD
If you say Pitbull, I say Asking Alexandria
If you say Katy Perry, I say Evanescence
If you say Bruno Mars, I say Skillet
If you say Jonas Bros, I say Linkin Park
If you say pop, I SCREAM ROCK, METAL AND SCREAMO!
92% Of teens have turned to pop,rap, and hip hop. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 8% That listens to rock! DON"T LET ROCK DIE!!! (though I don’t listen to some of the metal bands featured they’d still be better than all the shit mainstream crap that’s out in the world)